Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Michaelene Hearn, ENDOW facilitator, Michigan

Lent is a beautiful time to hide intimately in the Sacred Heart of Jesus. It is a time of total surrender; to fall in love with Jesus or renew love with Him, through prayer, fasting, mortifications and sacrifice. It is a time to listen closely, be open to the Holy Spirit and experience God's love.
Strip me, cleanse me, forgive me and help me to love you, Lord Jesus, more than ever before. The passion and death of Jesus Christ, testifies to the immense love and forgiveness He has for mankind. The institution of the Holy Eucharist at the Last Supper, is the greatest gift he gave us before his death. The sorrowful heart of The Blessed Mother, Mary, compassionately teaches faith, trust, courage, perseverance and hope. Lent is growing in conformity to God's Will, that we may experience fully the joy of His Resurrection and awesome caress of His Divine Mercy, forever in eternity. I love you, Jesus! Thank you for your loving me! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment