Thursday, March 25, 2010

Brief Thoughts...

a.Shar Messaros, ENDOW facilitator, Colorado: To me Lent means….really paying attention to the sacrifice Christ made for me and spending more time with him in prayer

b.Ann Kelm, ENDOW facilitator, Colorado: Lent is Spring Training for Christians!!!

c.Valerie Staples, ENDOW facilitator, California: Lent is a time for us to reflect on the love and sacrifices of God and what we can do to perfect our souls so that we might love and sacrifice like He did. I love it for that reason

d. Michele Schmidt, ENDOW Facilitator, Michigan: To me, Lent means..... Psalm 51:12" “A clean heart create for me, God; renew in me a steadfast spirit.” A time of renewing my spirit and opening my heart to the magnificence of God.

e.Pat Nash, ENDOW facilitator, Colorado: Lent means daily Mass, additional Adoration time, and growing closer to God in my journey with the Lord.

f.Cindy Simmons, ENDOW facilitator, Colorado: Lent is a time to "live" the passion of Christ with what He brings to me today. It's completely about my "Yes" to the shadow of death and trusting He will resurrect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment